To plan your group’s visit, please call the Museum of Coastal Carolina at 910-579-1016 or Ingram Planetarium at 910-575-0033.
Helpful tips when planning your group’s trip to Ingram Planetarium or the Museum of Coastal Carolina:
- Group tours, programs, and Planetarium dome shows are available by appointment only.
- With advance planning, we can schedule visits to both the Museum and Planetarium on the same day. The two facilities are about four miles apart.
- Nature’s Treasures Gift Shop, Galaxy Gift Shop, and restrooms are included as a tour stop.
- Please arrive on time. We cannot risk having late arrivals delay another group’s appointment.
- Regular admission rates apply.
- A deposit may be required if your group is planning a visit on a day when the facility is not normally open to the public.
- Full payment for each facility is due upon arrival; please prepare separate payments for each facility.
- The Ocean Isle Beach Community Center, located three blocks from the Museum, has sheltered picnic tables and restrooms. To reserve the Community Center for your group’s lunch, call Ocean Isle Beach Town Hall at 910-579-2166.
- The Ocean Isle Beach Park, located on Old Georgetown Road, may meet your group’s needs. For more information, call 910-253-2670 .
- There are many restaurants in the Ocean Isle Beach and Sunset Beach areas that can accommodate your group.